I don’t know about you, but my crockpot is probably my favorite kitchen item. It just makes cooking SO EASY! Here is one of the easiest recipes in my arsenal of crockpot recipes,
- 3 lbs frozen chicken breasts
- 12 oz hot wing sauce (I like Frank’s, but any brand will do)
- 1 package rank dip mix
- 2 tbsp. butter (optional)
- Place frozen chicken, hot sauce, and rank dip mix in crockpot
- Cook on low 6 hours
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken (I took the chicken out of the crockpot to do this for easier logistics).
- Return to crockpot, add butter, and simmer cook another hour on low
- Place on buns and add cheese if desired
And that’s it! An easy, delicious dinner that’s prepared in a few simple steps.